To place an order with the SEEDO application, we request information including your name, contact number, delivery and email address and payment card details. This information helps us to process your order and notify you of its progress with time to time.
Information we use, how & why
- When you place an order using the SEEDO application, our customer care representative will contact you by email and/or the contact number you’ve provided to confirm all the necessary details and confirm your order.
- Please know, we will also use the provided email address to send you our new and/or upcoming offers, promotional codes, seasonal discounts, sale alerts and details of our newly added patterns.
- With the exception of feedback requests and/or assistance with delivery (chosen carrier), we will never pass your email address or any other personal information to any other organization.
- If you have any queries about the personal information we are holding, you may write to our team.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the latest email you’ve received.
Please note while using our social media tags, kindly do not share any personal information or any information you wouldn't be comfortable with a stranger knowing as this information is shared publicly on our social media platforms.
What if I want to keep my posts private?
In the event your social media account is set to "private", your posts won't be seen by anybody other than those in your network. On the off chance that your online networking account is open, we suggest that you don't tag our accounts or erase them from your post.
Safety & Security
- Whenever you place an order or access your account information, our website uses the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standard.
- The use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software ensures the misuse of any information that you provide is virtually impossible for unauthorized parties.
- We do not store any information with regard to your credit card once the order has been placed reducing the risk of any fraud.
Use of ‘Cookies’
- Cookies are small pieces of data or text files that are stored by your web browser on your hard drive that allow a website to personalize your shopping experience.
- Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you however and are only used to determine your browser and user preferences for our site, to help enhance your browsing experience.
- However, if you prefer, you can set your browser software to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without cookies enabled, but you may lose a certain level of functionality.
- We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any given time in our application and on our website without notice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither SEEDO PVT. LTD nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of SEEDO PVT. LTD or any of its members, employees, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of our application, and this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
- While SEEDO PVT. LTD uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the information on the application and this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and SEEDO PVT. LTD will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
- While SEEDO PVT. LTD takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of the application and this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
- The entire liability of SEEDO PVT. LTD under or in connection with any contract for any product to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
- SEEDO PVT. LTD will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
- All rights, including copyright, web pages content, marketing publications are owned and controlled by SEEDO PVT. LTD.
- In accessing www.seedo.io and the SEEDO Application, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use.
- You are not permitted to copy, manipulate, rephrase, adapt or change in any way the content of the SEEDO application and www.seedo.io web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of SEEDO PVT. LTD
Third Party Information
- We are not responsible for any collateral displayed on third party websites or any other written material.
- The only prices that apply for SEEDO are the ones mentioned within the SEEDO application.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by the laws of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.